- Library Instruction:
- Far more than a tour, we gear instruction to the assignment at hand. Let us help your students learn to select and efficiently utilize the resources provided by the library.
- To schedule instruction, fill out the Instruction request form.
- Course Reserves:
- Videos, books, class notes, articles, even web sites can be placed on reserve. Wherever possible, they will be available electronically 24/7.
- Borrowing from other libraries
- Choose from Interlibrary Loan (ILL) or TexShare.
- Remote Access to electronic resources:
- Students log in using their myLC username and password. Faculty and staff use their computer account username and password.
- Online Learning:
- Library resources and services including library instruction are available for online learners. More about Library services for DE/online courses.
- Need to providing streaming feature films for your online courses? Learn about Digital Campus here.
- Suggest Library Purchases:
- Tell us what books and other media will support your courses. Provide your “recommended reading lists” before your students ask us for the items on them.
- Help us support your courses by filling out the Material purchase request form
- Subject Liaison:
- Each discipline at Lee has a librarian who communicates with faculty and oversees collection development in that area. If you need library help please contact us (x6584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Copyright information:
- Jeannie Colson is the campus Copyright Advisor and is available to help you evaluate the intellectual property you plan to use.
- Copyright helps
More information for faculty:
Last update: Monday, 22 August, 2016 11:12