After a purchase order has been sent to the vendor, the following actions must occur for an invoice to be paid.
- The vendor, upon receipt of the purchase order, must deliver the goods or perform the services related to the purchase.
- When requesting payment the vendor must send an original invoice referencing the Purchase Order Number, with duplicate copy, to:
Lee College District
Attention: Accounts Payable Department
P.O. Box 818
Baytown, Texas 77522-0818
- In the event a vendor sends the invoice directly to the receiving department or employee, the payment will be delayed until all invoices are received by the Accounts Payable Department.
- Upon receipt of purchased goods or the performance of services, the using department must send a completed receiving report to the Accounts Payable Department and Shipping and Receiving.
- The vendor is paid when the vendor’s invoice and the user’s receiving report have been received in the Accounts Payable Department.
Please contact the Accounts Payable Department at 281.425.6314 or email@example.com for any invoice-related questions.