QEP Home | QEP Summary | QEP Outcomes | What’s In It for Me? | Things to Know | Timeline | Committees | QEP Minutes | Resources | FAQ | Feedback
What is a QEP?
- Who? Lee College and SACSCOC
- What? Review and improvement of student learning outcomes
- When? Every 10 years
- Where? The entire Lee College community
- How? Input from students, advisors, counselors, faculty, and community
- Why? Produce successful students
Get on the road to success and completion through the QEP! “Navigate Your Future: Create Your Own Adventure” at Lee College with just three steps:
Discover your interests, identify your skills, and pick a career.
Plan Your Route
Chart a course for completion of your chosen degree or certificate.
Pack your Support
Connect with advisors, enroll in a student success class, and build a portfolio.
The journey to your dreams starts here.