- Evacuate the building as quickly and calmly as possible.
- Call 911 and notify security immediately by picking up a Red or Blue Phones Immediately
- If items are falling, get under a sturdy table or desk.
- If fire is present, stay low to the floor and exit the building as quickly as possible.
- If trapped in debris, tap on a pipe or wall to alert rescuers.
- Help others exit the building and move to designated evacuation areas.
- Untrained persons should not try to rescue people who are inside a collapsed building; wait for emergency personnel.