Once an emergency takes place, the time to prepare is done, and it is time to respond and cope with the aftermath.
Make sure that you have done the following:
- Sign up for Lee Emergency Alerts
- Program the Lee College Security number (281.425.6888) into your cell phone.
- Know more than one way to get out of the building where you work.
- Know the location of the fire alarm pull stations, fire extinguishers and AEDs.
- Know where to shelter in case of severe weather.
Sign up for Lee Text Alerts at www.lee.edu/alerts