The Office of Institutional Research, Effectiveness and Planning (IREP) serves as the campus-wide advocate of assessment and research for the advancement of undergraduate education, institutional effectiveness and student outcomes. In support of the institutions high expectations of accountability and continuous improvement in all college programs and services, IREP enhances and fosters institutional effectiveness by providing assessment direction/support, institutional research, survey design, data/statistical analysis and information management that supports and strengthens the operation, decision making and planning processes of all Lee College academic and administrative units.
- Enhance institution-wide assessment practices to meet accreditation and compliance standards and continuously improve overall institutional effectiveness
- Collaborate with department/unit heads and faculty to implement and institutionalize assessment planning and review processes and use the results for continuous improvement.
- Provide assessment support for institutional Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) accreditation and Quality Enhancement Program (QEP) initiatives.
- Enhance repository of institution data to better inform institutional decision-making and planning processes
- Work with faculty and staff on ensuring accuracy of institutional data to improve handling of internal and external data requests, grant proposals, budgeting, etc.
- Revise, complete and publish reports of key institutional statistics
- Gather and summarize comparative information from peer institutions.
- Enhance the academic quality of Lee College degree programs
- Assist program review process to ensure regular evaluation of academic degree program effectiveness including input and feedback from external reviewers.
- Work with academic departments on improving and reviewing assessment data, policies, processes and practices
- Provide information to support re-accreditation processes for specialized programs
- Participate in Committees, Task Forces and other college related activities, as needed, in order to share data resources to facilitate policy development and decision-making.